Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our Friday Night

Lauren and I have been having some major dissagreements (thanks to the terrible two's) and I knew that we needed to get out of the house. So what better place to go than my Aunt and Uncles house on a Friday night and let Lauren play while I get some adult interaction! My cousin Amanda is there with her 3 kids and that is just the excitment we needed for the night! My sister Lila was headed over there that night too, and Lila + Amanda + the Asay crew= tons of fun!

This is Lauren and Luke. Luke just turned 4 and him and Lauren play really well together, he is just what the doctor ordered for my Lady Lauren!


The kiddos had a lot of fun playing dress up..

This is Lily, and she is a crack up :) She is pretty dang cute if I do say so my self!
Hannah and Lauren

and Lila couldn't help but dress up herself! I think is suits her :)




and Lily wanted to dress up in baby Sawyer's shirt, but it didn't work out to well!

Hannah painted all of our nails, and she did a very good job for a 5 year old! (maybe she's 6 I dont' know)






Amanda put Sawyer's hair in pigtails! I didn't think it would work so I havn't tried it, but Amanda is the master with fine hair! Sawyer looks less than impressed but I had to get a picture of her!



We played Kinect (the X-Box game) were you are the controller, and it is all this it is cracked up to be! We did a dancing game and it was lots of fun :) I passed on taking pictures becuase if I were to take pictures of everyone else they would have taken pictures of me doing it and that would be such a sight to see!
Most of all we had lots of fun and now I think Lauren and I can make it through another week!

1 comment:

Cole and Amanda said...

YAY! You guys need to come over every week! My kids LOVE your kids!