Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All Smiles..

Our Sawyer is such a happy baby! Her first smile was given to Uncle Spencer on 11.19.10 and she hasn't stopped since! I never have my camera at the right moment, but this morning I was able to catch a few smiles!









Sawyer also enjoys her bath. This is something very different from Lauren at this age. When Lauren was a baby she HATED baths and she let me know it. She would scream the entire time! But little Sawyer has always been very pleasant at bath time! I was really shocked the first time I gave her a bath because I was ready for a fight, but she proved me wrong. Another fun thing about Sawyer's bath is her hair.. It gets super curly! It keeps a little bit of a wave after it is dry, but nothing like it is when it's wet! I am excited to see if she will keep the curl or if it will straighten up as it grows..

1 comment:

Bagleys said...

JUST LIKE LILLY! Her hair gets really curly when it's wet, too. So funny! Sawyer is a doll! I love her cute little smiles! :)