Friday, January 7, 2011

Having Fun

I like to imagine that I am a great photographer, and that when I picture something in my mind I can make it happen.. but saddly I try and then I realize without a much much nicer camera and some knowledge of photography I just can't make it happen! The girls got tu-tu's for Christmas and I got them out today and as Lauren was playing around I thought it would be fun to take some pictures. Well grumpy mom came out and I decided that wasn't a good idea so I just took a few pictures to capture the moment and called it good!


My Sweet Sawyer


Lady Lauren





1 comment:

Bagleys said...

Hehe Sawyer's hair is just DARLING! And those tutus are dang cute! I have the same issue with my camera. Why can't we just have thousands and thousands of dollars to get a nice one?!? :) The pics are still way cute!