Saturday, October 27, 2012

Look who's TWO!

 

Little Sawyer turned 2! I’m pretty sure she didn’t have a clue as to why she got spoiled that day… but we spoiled her anyway! We started our birthday celebration off by going swimming at the Powell Aquatic Center. My girls have really started enjoying swimming, so we try to go as much as we can! Then as we had to rush home to get Lauren to the bus, Sawyer and I relaxed until Lauren got home. When it was time we headed out to my mom’s house to get the party started! I decided to do a Blue’s Clues party for her because she loves the show Blue’s Clues! (But then again, I could have done anything and she would have loved it!) And when I say I did a Blue’s Clues party the only thing Blue’s Clues at the party was the cake… and some of the presents! Haha! I think it is so fun when people go all out and decorate, but with my kind of procrastination… things like that don’t happen!

Anyways, our kind of family parties go a little like this; eat some yummy food along with some awesome cake (made by Grandma Debbie), and open presents!

 
 


 Some of our party guests!! (Doesn't Lila look fabulous!)
 The Blue's Clues cake! Grandma Debbie always does an amazing job. The frosting on this cake was. simply. AMAZING.
 The birthday girl with her cake!
 She wasn't so sure about the candle's, but she did try to blow them out!!
 Benson and Sawyer fighting over Blue!
 Time to open presents!! She didn't really want to open them, so we had Ben and Lauren show her how it was done. They were more than happy to help her out!
 (do you like me wrapping paper?! With my kind of procrastination, you wrap the presents at the last minute with the wrapping paper that you have in your house. And the only wrapping paper in my house is Christmas!!)

 Sawyer got a handy dandy notebook that she loved!

  She got lots of fun presents. This bear bag was filled with about 8 little babies, she was in heaven!
 Who doesn't love a camera! Sawyer new just what to do with it! She was telling everyone to say cheese!
 Sawyer worn out from all the present opening had to come back to the table for another round of cake! That's my girl!
She was showing me Blue!
We had such a great day with our birthday girl! I cannot believe how fast she is growing!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

It's funny because I looked at the picture, thought to myself "Lila looks GREAT" then scrolled down and saw you asked, "Doesn't Lila look fabulous?" I had to laugh. She really does look amazing. And happy birthday to Sawyer - wish we could have been there!