Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lauren Funnies!

Lauren has a loft bed, and to her advantage there is some storage space above her bed that she can keep her ‘special stuff.’ (We are all in one bedroom, so the storage space is like her room... needless to say, it gets pretty cluttered!) She is usually very protective of her stuff, and I don’t usually let Sawyer on Lauren’s bed because I don’t want to have to worry about her falling off! Anyway! One day while Lauren was at school, I walked into the bedroom to find…
 



Sawyer was in heaven! It reminded me of the movie Home Alone when Kevin was in Buzz’s room saying “Buzz I’m going through all your stuff….” Yada yada yada!

When Lauren got home that afternoon I showed her the picture of Sawyer up on her bed. She looked at the picture and smiled (because I think she thought it was a picture of her at first) and then her expression changed to horror! She just realized that Sawyer had been on her bed! Lauren looked at the picture and looked at her bed, she ran to her bed and started franticly checking everything to make sure things were in there place! I assured Lauren that Sawyer didn’t take anything; however, she was still concerned!  
Next time Sawyer gets on her bed, I think it will be our little secret ;)

No comments: