Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fun with the Jolley Boys!

I am so glad that we live close to family so that my girls can get to know and play with their counsins! I have found memories of spending many summers playing with the Asay's in Powell and when the came to Grandma Asay's house across the street.

It is so fun to have Jake and Kandaces kids close by and to have our kids close in age!
Lauren and Triffin - with these two it is ether a good day for them to get along or a BAD day! But we love them anyway :)


Grandma and the two crazies!

There is a Benson in this picture somewhere! He was on the move, trying to get to the tractor! And what happens next is this little guy climbs into the tractor all by himself and starts drinking out of his dads mug of pop!

The kiddos enjoying watching everyone else work!

Sawyer chillin in the car.

After the excitement of getting the tractors going at Jacob's place, my mom and I brought the kids bad to her house.
Here is Benson and Sawyer playing in the dirt (it looks like are both pooping, but we will say they are playing in the dirt!!)
These two are just like Triffen and Lauren - torment each other!



Am I the worst aunt ever?! Ben was playing on this little swing and next thing I know he was stuck! I couldn't help but grab the camera (which wasn't very far away) and capture this moment!


No comments: