Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ahh! Warm Weather!

I absolutely positively LOVE signs of sunshine and warm weather! I love the change in seasons - when the leaves first turn beautiful colors of orange, red, and yellow, the first snow, but mostly when spring time comes around!! When it is warm out my house grows out into the lawn (and for those of you who know my house, know, that it could use some more room!) I love being outside with my girls! It is so fun to watch Lauren grown because last year at the park I would have to do lots of things with her - but this year she has grown quite the imagination and it is fun to watch her use it! Lauren also entertains Sawyer (oh the joys of having more children!) Sawyer is in heaven when she is outside and loves the park because she can climb and climb and climb! I have to laugh at myself, but I am so excited because Lauren understands how to play hopscotch! Last summer I would always draw out the hopscotch and she showed no interest in it and to my surprise when I drew it out she knew what to do (she must have picked it up from day care!) It is so fun to watch kids grow!

The girlies enjoying the warm weather at the park!



 Sawyer has no interest in me while at the park! She is to worried about what to do next and where she can climb! Every picture I took she was always looking somewhere else!
 Lauren in the "castle" with her "gold"

No comments: