Friday, March 9, 2012

The Things Kids Say!

We had been playing outside and it was time for us to get in the van and go, and Sawyer did not want to get in the van so she was crying and throwing a fit! As we started driving I told Sawyer in a stern voice to stop crying and that she was ok ( and maybe a few other pleasant things I'm sure) and Lauren started to tell me "mom, Sawyer doesn't understand you because she is still little and she doesn't like it when you talk in a mean voice, she likes it when you talk in a nice voice, so just let her cry for a minute and she will fall asleep, ok."

We were at my moms house eating dinner and Lauren was asked to say the prayer and so she started and then she needed some help and my mom helped her, my mom:help us to be kind to one another, Lauren: help us to be kind to one another, my mom: please bless my dad while he is at work, Lauren: *pauses* ( in a confused voice) please bless grandmas dad while he is at work, my mom: please bless your dad while he is at work, Lauren: oh! Please bless my dad while he is at work!

We were spending the night at my parents house because we were going to Billings early the next morning and Triffen was spending the night too and he wanted to say the bedtime prayer. Here is how it went.. Dear Heavenly Father, grateful for this day, we had pizza and ice cream for dinner, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! All is a days work!! Love these kids!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Those are all so cute!