Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sawyer @ 7 months

Yesterday (5.17.11) marked the day that Sawyer is now 7 months old! HOLY COW! At 7 months old Sawyer knows what she wants and... that would be mom! I am not saying this to brag, I am saying it because it is true! She is a little turkey and knows what she wants and knows how to get it! You want to know how I know this.. When I come to pick her up after I have been at dance practice she sometimes starts crying in the arms of my mom or dad right when she see's me, then when they give her to me, amoungst the tears and the crying she starts to smile. Rotten I tell you, she is rotten! Like I said in one of my last posts, I am going to take advantage of her likeness to me and go with it! Sawyer has attained quite a temper! At this age I am going to blame it on teeth, because she isn't her normal self lately, but then again maybe this is what my little monster is turning into!! sigh
Sawyer's likes:
*Mom
*to growl
*ice cream, Grandpa Jolley introduced her to that!
*Lauren, she is always happy to see Lauren in the morning when she wakes up even if Lauren is still asleep
*patty-cake, and being sung to
*veggies, fruit must be too sweet or sour becuase she always does a full body shiver when she tries it!
*outside
*Lauren's toy car seat, the box of wet wipes, a little bin that once held files. She likes hard things lately and can entertain herself for quite a while with them!

Sawyer's Dislikes
*Riding in the car
*bottles
*sippy cups
*naps during the day! This little one does not need to nap longer than about 30 minutes 3 to 4 times a day! She is for the most part pretty good about playing on the floor so i can manage to get the things done around the house, but sometimes I wish she would be sleeping at those times so I didn't feel so bad about just leaving her on the floor!
*her nose being wiped. She has had a cold for about a week and her nose is a constnt run. When ever I get a kleenex to wipe her nose she turns her head away from me as far as she can. Then we I get to her nose she shakes her head as fast as she can!

She is such a smiley girl, and Erik seems to think that she smiles more than Lauren did at this age. I think it is her chubby checks that make her smile so memerable and CUTE! I am sure Lauren smiled this much but we sadly start to forget.

Some pictures of our monster precious baby Sawyer!


I think it is so sweet when she rubs her eyes :)

"tummy time"







No comments: