Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby it's warm outside!!

Finally, some warm weather! It has been so nice to get the girls outside! A little sunshine can make the day go by alot smoother! It is so nice to get out and get some fresh air, it is times like these I wish I would have bought that double stroller last year at the garage sale, or I wish I had a bike with a wagon attachment for the back!

(The first pictures that uploaded were the inside pictures, so we will start with those!)
Sawyer has taken a liking to Lauren's toys, and Lauren is a little concerned! Lauren try's to play with her but can get defensive at times! Oh the joys of being a big sister! As for now Sawyer doesn't really mind Lauren taking things away from her... but I see a change coming soon!

Here Lauren is holding her "little people" away from Sawyer so she can't get them!

 Poor picked on little Sawyer..
 And the older sister who can't seem to share!  And check out her fancy shoes! haha, Lauren is a shoe gal! She loves, loves, loves shoes! When her cousins from Casper where here, she was excited to see them and right after hugs were exchanged she went for their shoes to try them on!
 Lauren's got a lot of learning to do in the sharing area. However, today when I was trying to get my last paper of the semester written Lauren was a very big help with her little sister! Sawyer has been kind of crabby lately, at this age I blame everything on teething, but she can be quite the little monster when she wants to be. Anyways, today she didn't want to sleep, be put on the floor or anywhere else than in my arms. Lauren tried to entertain her every once in a while, and would sing, dance, and play peek-a-boo with her so I could focus for a few minutes!

Now onto our adventure to the warm outside world! My two precious daughters enjoying some sun!



 These pictures were taken quickly so that I could ensure that Sawyer was not going to fall off of the little bike! She did have a good grip on the handle, so she wasn't going anywhere!
 In the words of aunt Lila, "what a cheese ball!"



 Lauren was looking for flowers, a.k.a. dandelions! While she was doing this she was singing a little song, "flowers, flowers, where can they be. flowers, flowers,, where can they be." You get the point! Erik was really happy to see all of these "flowers" pop up, and I am sure he will be heartbroken to know that Lauren was picking them ;)
 Lauren with a handful of "flowers"
I hope everyone has been enjoying the sun as much as we have! 

1 comment:

nina said...

Yes, it will start changing very soon. My 11 and 4 year old fight over things like crazy. I think "Really?" you guys should not be interested in the same toys :)