Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fast Asleep...

As I have been looking through all my pictures of Lauren I noticed that most of them are of her sleeping(because that is what she does most of the day). But some of them are pretty cute (well i am her mom so ALL of them are cute!), just because of the wierd positions she can end up in!

So this post really doesn't have a point, I just want to show off my little girl! And I give myself permission to do that once in a while!!

Here we are trying to wake her up at the hospital! We could bug her for an hour and she would still just be limp as a noodle and not move or wake up for anybody.


If you can believe it we were trying to feed her!! She hadn't woke up to eat that whole day in the hospital so we put some milk in this little cup thing with a lip on it. The nurse said that the babies usually drink it right up, but she did not cooperate there was nothing we could do to wake her up!!

Didn't even wake up to see cousin Triffin and Grandpa





Oh how tough life really is!
We had her cousin Triffin laying beside her and I guess she didn't want any of that!!

It was also cute because her hand was on her pacifier and when she would suck her pacifier her hand would move up and down with it!!
I have to says thanks to Shannon for the blanket! I love all the bright colors (and i get a lot of comments on it too!) Way to go Shan!
She loves her Uncle Spencer!

I was talking to my sister-in-law Aimee and she was saying that of all people she thought she would have to fight with to hold Lauren, Spencer was not one of them!! He try's to act tough but he is a softy!!
It is so fun because Lauren is starting to smile more!! I haven't captured it on film yet but when i do i will be sure to post it!! Today i was doing my makeup and she was in her glider, and i put my mirror in front of her face, and it was the cutest thing because she started smiling and then moving her mouth around! She thought that was pretty cool though:) She is a morning girl, that is when she is the happiest and i can get the most smiles out of her! I think the poor girl has collic because she cry's more at night, but it's nothing i can't handle!!
Like I said this post has not point, but i hope you enjoyed the pictures :)

1 comment:

Bagleys said...

LACEY! SOOO Cute!!! She's adorable! Yeah I already have you added on my blog page. :) So yep! I gotcha! And no worries...I have just barely started blogging.... :)