Friday, November 2, 2012

Corn Maze

This post is a tad bit over due!
 
About a month ago, we went to the corn maze over in Worland! I have never been to a corn maze, so I was excited to go :) Lauren was antelope hunting with Erik so it was just Sawyer and I with my Mom, Lila, Kandace and her boys!
 
 


 Not even half way in, and we are LOST!! Haha! We found that we weren't as smart as we thought we were!!
 

Since we didn't know how to get out of there, we stopped to take some pictures!

Kandace and her boys!





My mom with my nefew Dylan (who has now outgrown everyone!)


And we are off agian!! With Kandace as the leader we were sure to find the end ;)



You know those times you are excited for your kids to be able to get out and walk, and you think they will enjoy it just as much. Well Sawyer did NOT want to walk!! Because I usually feel bad when we have to drive along time, and think that the kids will just want to run free and wild... I guess I should expect to just hold her, and then she will want to run wild :)

My mom and Lila, trying to make it "fun" for miss Sawyer to walk!!
(I post this because I love Lila's face!!)
 

We made it!! Everyone jump for joy!
 


After the jumping Benson was trying to get my attention because he wanted me to take his picture while he jumped!

Wow guys, Sawyer was impressed!!



Dylan looks more like a worm coming out of an apple!
The kiddos! 

The adults :)
Kandace and Lila win "Best Silly Face!" I tried to think of a better silly face, but I panicked and Dylan was taking the picture so I just had to go with something!! I guess being silly (or maybe just weird) comes easier to Kandace and Lila ;)

 


No comments: