Friday, November 2, 2012

Lovin' the Leaves!

The weather has been so nice lately, and I feel like we need to soak in all the good weather that we can before winter comes! And thanks to abundance of leaves, we had some fun raking up piles and jumping into them! We also had some of those sacks that look like pumpkins and ghost's to fill up with leaves, and that kept us busy for a while! I really thought I might be able to rake up all the leaves to make the yard look nice... and then I started... and then I thought, what was I thinking! I asked Erik if I got the leaves all in a pile could he burn them for me, and he was said "oh, I thought you were just playing around, I was going to mow up the leaves." Music to my ears, Erik! Then I started to have fun!
 
 
Sawyer had SO much fun walking through the leaves!
 
 
I cannot believe how blonde her hair is getting!
 
 
Lauren was determined to fill a sack up all by herself, and no one was allowed to help her!
 





 
 
Lauren is getting ready to jump..


And the landing is good!

Contemplating her next move... 


PLAYING IN THE LEAVES IS SO MUCH FUN!
 

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That is a TON of leaves! Looks like they had a bunch of fun. Made me kind of nostalgic, I remember when I was a kid we used to fill up those pumpkin garbage bags with leaves too.