Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauren!

I am taking everyone back with pictures to when Lauren was born, and bringing you up to the now! Sorry about the picture OVERLOAD, I wanted to choose every picture so this is what I ended up with!

July 2, 2008 our precous baby was born!
Lauren Frances Bassett
born at 6:07 am
7lbs. 14oz. 20 inches long
Learning to sit up with a laundry basket! She loved to play in it!

Can't forget the bald spot! It was so stylish :)
The laundry basket worked!! She is sitting up better now :)
She was so small :( I miss it so much..
Starting to push herself backwards.
Learned to pull herself up!

Crawling lady!




Getting ready to walk!
Our baby is ONE!
We didn't have her pary on the day of her birthday, but I couldn't let her go her whole birthday without some sort of treat.
So we treated ourselfs to a banana split from Minchows!
We celebrated Lauren's birthday Saturday July, 4 2009
Lots of people came to celebrate with us and we had such a great time!
The party was at our house, and we partied outside on the lawn (I was worried the weather was going to turn bad, but it was perfect)
The birthday girl and her very own cake!
This is the cake for everyone else. Grandma Debbie made it, and mom got to decorate it!
Lauren wasn't really into opening her presents. We opened a few together, then I finished for her! Lauren got a lot of cute stuff! Thanks Grandma Debbie for the new carseat!! And thanks to everyone else:)

Lauren was trying to eat Great Grandma Frans cake!

The kids had a GREAT time, with the personal swimming pool, Erik gave rides on the lawn mower, there dogs were a big hit, and there was food and cake!!


Happy Birthday Lady Lauren! I love you so much! I can't believe you are one already.
You love to dance when you hear music.
You LOVE to babble. something that you say all the time is "it's a boy" dad says that it sounds like "eat subway" but I think that it is "it's a boy" you don't know what it means but you say it all the time. Another phrase you say all the time is "who is that" or "whats that" agian you don't know what you are saying but you babble that quite a bit :) And in you constant babble you sometimes sound like you are speaking chinese! I love to hear you talk!
Words that your know are mom, dad, and hi!
You can sign "more" and "all done"
You love to be outside, and every time we open the door you head for it! You like to play in the dirt!
You like to play with my phone, and know that it goes by your ear. You turn your wrist funny so the back of the phone is to your ear! It is so funny :)
You like to push anything that you can make move. You are always rearanging the chairs in the Kitchen, and we have fun playing together.
I am sure there are many other things that I am forgeting but all I know is you are an amazing daughter and I wouldn't ask for anything else!
Love you sweets :)

6 comments:

Scotty&Chelsey said...

She has gotten so big what a cutie pie looks like she had a fun little birthday!! :) Her cake was really cute!

Nick & Lindi said...

What a lil Lacey lou!! :) I love the post you did about her first year. It will be great to look back and remember ALL of the little things. :) It is crazy that she's one already!! man o man! the party looked like a hit! :)

Kimberly said...

What a sweetheart! I've been waiting and waiting for pictures from the party. I wish we could have been there. It looks like it was a lot of fun. And I love the cake! I was so excited to see it, my mom said it turned out so cute.

Lila said...

Great post lace:) Those pictures of her so little and chubby made me miss that too.

Tracy said...

I think she's a keeper!! What a cutie and and little Lacey!! FUN post! :-)

Michaell & Madison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I cant beleive she is 1...she is so cute and i love all the pics. they grow so fast!!! wel give her loves for me :) and the birthday looked like so much fun...and the cake was so so so cute!! you did a great job