Saturday, July 25, 2009

BIG TIMBER!!

On Sunday July 19th my twin neices Kynlee and Kaya turned 8 years old. I still can't believe it! To celebrate their birthday they decided to keep the tradition alive and go to Big Timber water slides (like they have done in the previous years). I was so lucky to go along with them, and SO SO glad I did!

Here are the Birthday girls. Kynlee is standing and Kaya is chowing down on the pizza :)


I cannot explain how much FUN I had! I have been to Big Splash before, but don't remember it being this fun. For every slide for an adult there is a matching one (that is not as steap) for the younger kids. And then the other two slides holds more than one person so you can go with the younger kids :)
The kids had a blast :) We didn't hardly see them they were going up to get on the slide and sliding down and they did that until lunch, and then when lunch was over they were back at it again!
This next picture.. Kynlee got turned around so she was going head first and you can see that she is a little panicked :) but she got her self turned around!


This one is the tube slide (we called it)! You had to walk up a BUNCH of stairs and the slide on the left was for the little kids and the slide on the right was for us! All of the kids had a great time on this slide and the stairs didn't seem to slow them down a bit!
This is Kynlee coming down the slide, All smiles!


Kysar got flipped around on his stomach, but he thought that was pretty cool !

Triffin even had a slide to go down! He would start on his bum but didn't stay there long :) Lauren was not diggin the water business so she just chilled with Grandma and Grandpa Jolley!


The kids coming off of the slide that you can fit 4 people on (and it goes underground in two places!!) I wish I would have gotten a picture of the whole slide because it was pretty neat!



haha!! You might laugh at this picture because we have two adults and two kids, but the more weight you have... the FASTER you go and it is SO fun!!

This was the other slide you could ride with more than one person. You had to carry a raft up with you, and then you would ride it down (obviously!) This one was short.. but it was fast!
This is what Lauren did all day.. just hanging by the pool!
It was such a fun day :) I hope they are going to have their birthday party there next year because I will definitly be going!
In other news.. Lauren and I went to the Powell fair and she was loving the animals!!
Here are some pictures..



I would like to expand on our week, but I am too tired. I played volleyball for Cowley's days and our team took 2nd! But we had to play 3 full games for the championship because the other team wanted to play like they do in the NBA playoffs were you play best out of 3 GAMES not just best out of 3 single matches. But we had lots of fun, we only lost our last game by one point (that was kind of a bummer) but we had fun!

5 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

Hey Lace. I LOVE all the pics. It's so fun to see Lauren grow and also good to see your shinning face!! :) Looks like you've had a couple of fun days!! :) Nice work on the volleyball tourny!

Kimberly said...

That looked like so much fun. Hailey and Kennedy saw the pictures and are now begging to go to that place! :)

Michaell & Madison said...

that looks like a blasy

Michaell & Madison said...

ps we rocked out the v-ball!!! same team next year right :)

Trevor & Andrea said...

looks like lots of fun! I must admit I am a little jealous :)