Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just and update!

First of all I am so excited because this is going to bloom into a beautiful flower (not sure of the name haha) so stay tuned and I will show the final product :)


Nothing to exciting has been going on, just getting ready for summer! Erik has been working on our lawn every chance he gets, and loves every minute of it. I am glad he enjoys doing the lawn work because it isn't my favorite thing to do.
I am excited that it is warmer out so that Lauren and I can get out of the house and get some vitamin D. She really likes to swing, I didn't know what she would think of the grass but it doesn't bother her to much.

I see walking in her future! I was a little worried that she might crawl for the rest of her life, but she is showing signs of wanting to walk. She is getting brave and is standing on her own. When I put her down by her toy box she can stand there for a few seconds before she grabs on to the box! I really don't know if I am ready for her to walk yet. I know I said the same thing about crawling and we figured it out somehow! So we will just take it as it comes :)



This is also what Erik has been doing for the past month with his dad and brother...




Starting her young, so she knows what to look for!


I am so excited that Lauren's hair is starting to fill in around the sides and back. It is coming in blonde blonde, and curly curly! It flips out right above her ears, it looks like wings!
Here is my new hair-do. I have had it for about 3 weeks now and have just forgot to blog about it. But this isn't the best picture, I didn't do much with it today. dun duh duh dun....
There are shorter layers in the back and I like it because it is easier to make it look poofy and stay poofy :)
So that is the buzz for now!









8 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

Lacey Lou... I LOVE the hair. SOO cute on you! And Eric has been very busy... that's quite the collection. Very impressive. :) Lil Lauren will be walking before you know it. :)

Kimberly said...

I love your hair! It looks really good. Did you color it too? It looks darker to me. We can't wait to see all of you this weekend!

Unknown said...

Your flower looks like a peony. I will have to look once it has bloomed. If it is I am jeolous. I planted 4 peonies 2 years ago, and they haven't bloomed yet. I am getting so mad!

Trevor & Andrea said...

Hey Lacey I left a comment On my own blog... then after I did it I realized that was not the smartest thing I ever did, you would prob not read it. so... here is the answer to your question. Yep ;) that is resturant. I learned how to sign my name upside down and backwards. It was not as hard as you would think! Also I have to tell you that your blog needs to be off limits for Trevor's eyes! He might get some WILD ideas about horns and mounts and decide to go all out;) haha j/k. Eric has been one busy fellow though, that is very impressive! Lauren's hair is so cute, and so is YOURS! You look beautiful as always;). I will be up here (Lovell/Powell) area all summer so... hopefully I will be able to find you and catch up :).

Michaell & Madison said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!!! You sexy MAMA...oh and that pic. you have of lauren with her hair down looks just like eric it even flips our like his...love it!!! Well I hope all is going great :) and i am hoping that i get to do rocketts with you that would be a blast:) Love ya girl!!! Your family is so cute!!! And Eric is looking pretty Horney THese day...haha get it (all of his horns he has)... i crack myself up!!!

Nick & Lindi said...

Hey lacey lou... I need you and Lila's address. my email is lindijo_05@yahoo.com
Thanks so much

nina said...

I always have to show my husband your posts because it makes him jealous that Eric is around so many deer.

Bagleys said...

Lace! Your hair looks like mine!!! I love it on you!! So cute! And your little girl looks JUST like you. SOOOO adorable!