Friday, May 15, 2009

First off.. I love spring! I love to see the flowers on the tree's bloom and it always makes me smile to see the beautiful tree's at this time of year :) It is getting warmer and we can get outside more and go for walks and just hang out in our yard! Here are some pictures of what I get to see when I look in my yard!


We are down to two dogs now. I won't go into detail, but they are a lot easier to take care of now.


This is a very fitting sign for out house. Debbie gave it to us for Christmas a couple years ago!


This is the time of year for shed horn hunting and yes, Erik has gone out every chance he gets! This is only one of the MANY horns that we have, this one just happened to be where are flower garden should be!!


The fun thing about living in byron, is that you never know what kind of wildlife we will have in our yard. These are pictures of bunnies which aren't that unusuall, but come fall and we will have deer in our yard when we get home in the evening, and when we wake up in the morning!

I am sure there are plenty of things for me to blog about, but at the moment I can't think of them. Lauren is starting to cry now when I drop her off at the babysitters, and it breaks my heart to leave her. The babystitter assures me that it only lasts for about a minute, but it is still hard to leave.
Lauren's newest first is... Getting her bangs CUT!! Her bangs were always in her eyes and I was always swooping them to the side. I put it off and put it off and Erik said either you cut her bangs or I will.
Here is the before...

And After...
Haha they look a little croocked and probably are, but who are we trying to impress :)
That is about all the Bassett fun I can think of, so I hope you have a nice day!

2 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

I'm glad you're able to go outside and play with her now. The bangs looks very good. I'm surprised that Eric was SOO ready to cut her hair, but when it comes to his hair, there is no giving in. ;) LOL!

Kimberly said...

I think it makes her look older to have her bangs cut. They look good.