Friday, March 6, 2009

Swimming!

Today Lauren got to experience her first time swimming :) She seemed to really like it, and we were at the Cody Rec Center and they have a kids pool so it was also nice and warm and shallow to! Lauren seemed to enjoy her self at the pool, she didn't kick or splash as much as I thought she would, but she had a fun time!
This was also Triffin's first time swimming, and he really enjoyed it too! He is crawling now, and it was so funny because he would crawl around in the shallow water and follow a ball and when he got up next to it he would hit it with he nose, and go after it again! He is the sweetest little boy, and a cute one too!

After swimming we had to treat our selves to a nice treat, so we chose DQ! I didn't realize it was open at this time of year in Cody, but dun duh duh DUN... it was :)

This is Triffin, and I have some pictures with his eyes open.. but i couldn't resist this one because you will see how cute it is even if his eyes are shut!!


I think that these two could be twins.. to me they look so much alike. This picture doesn't show how much they look alike, it's just a fun one!


I tried to get pictures of the other kids eating their ice cream, but you take what you can get with this crew!




Now while we were up in Cody we had to stop at Walmart. I have been looking for a coat for Lauren, because before she didn't need one because when we were outside she was always in her carseat tucked under blankets. Now that she has her big girl carseat I really wanted her to have a coat. So I had been looking on the internet, and everyone is trying to get rid of winter stuff. So I thought I would just see if Walmart had any better deals than what I had found on the internet. Sure enough!! I found this coat that you will shortly see for 5 dollars!! Yes, yes it was 5 dollars marked down from 22 dollars!


It is a 24 month size, so she has plenty of room to grow. We rolled up the sleeves and the arms fit perfectly. It is a little long, but I LOVE IT! I would have gotten an 18 month size but they didn't have it, so this will do FINE!

Moms I am sure you know this, but now is the time to by winter clothes for this next winter. Everything is marked down quite a bit! I love getting good deals, it makes me feel so good! Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Lauren is getting so much personality it looks like. I bet you had a ton of fun with all the kids.

Scotty&Chelsey said...

she is so cute!