Friday, December 19, 2008

1+1=3

I hope Madison and Michael don't mind me telling everyone, but I am just so EXCITED for them! Yesterday night around 10pm Madison delivered a BEATIFUL baby girl, Halie Grandalen :) She weighed in at a very healthy 9lbs. and some and a woping 22 inches long! I will let her fill in the rest when she feels up to posting! I could hardly stand it this morning I wanted to go see her at 7am, but I kept myself busy until 10 and then I rushed up to Powell to see the new addition! In my opinion she looks like her daddy! They are very proud parents and are doing a great job!
Maddy is a champ and is getting around great! I was proud of her, because I just stayed in the bed most of the time, but she is up and moving and looks fantastic!
Congrats Michael and Maddy, Halie is beautiful :) Enjoy every minute because it goes by so fast. (I never really believed it when people said it, but Lauren is almost 6 months and I can't believe it!)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey Lacey! Thanks for letting me know you have a blog. I have one as well.staceymullins.blogspot.com

I bet the baby is beautiful with her parents as gorgeous as they are!
Take care and Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

Lacey,

I'm jealous you've seen her already. I figured I'd visit after Christmas. We need to set a date for all of our girls to get together!