Monday, July 28, 2008

Splish, Splash!

These are pictures of Lauren's first baths, the baths took place at Grandma Jolley's house because Lauren does NOT like baths very much and when she cry's she about makes me cry too. So Grandma got to be the bad guy:)
I did try to give her a sponge bath the day before but I thought I was doing something wrong because Lauren cried so hard, and all I washed was her legs and then I was done!

ROUND 1

This first one was a sponge bath, and the pictures are taken after what seemed like her first beating instead of bath! The poor girl did not appreciate us trying to keep her clean! Me and my dad both about had to leave the house because we felt so bad for her, because she has a bit of a temper and she knows how to cry!


And she made it through her first bath! Thanks Grandma Jolley:)


ROUND 2


The 2nd bath was in a tub, and it started off ok...


Still doing ok untill...

She realized what was going on, and remember that she HATES baths!!


But Grandma Jolley has been through this many times and we managed to get through it!


After a few more baths she is getting better, but i have to make them quick because she does good for about 2 or 3 minutes and then she has had enough with the bath!

2 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

Lace I LOVE these adorable pics of lil lauren. How fun!! You ladies all look like you're having a blast. LOVE IT and miss you!

Trevor & Andrea said...

Hey lace:) you crack me up! your so sweet!!! you are a great mom;) you felt bad cuz she was crying lol thats cute!! hehe, congrats! your a happy lil family! love ya