Sunday, July 20, 2008

Picture Day!

On Saturday my mom, Lila, Lauren and I all went up to Billings for Laurens first shopping trip and to get her first pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids! I was a little worried about the trip because sometimes Lauren doesn't like to be in her car seat, but she did SO good! It was so cute when we were in Walmart Lila and I were checking out and my mom took Lauren and was waiting by the door, and when we were leaving the lady that greets people saw my mom with Lauren and said isn't it fun to be on Princess watch! I thought that was the cutest little saying for babysitting!! But enough with that I will show you the pictures of my "Princess"!




She is 2 weeks and 3 days old in these pictures!



I did this one especially for her dad with the camo blanket! She almost looks like she has a little smile in this one (she probably is just messin her pants)!


This one is my absolute FAVORITE!

She did so good at the photo shoot I was so proud of her, and the people at Kiddie Kandids did a great job too, we will definitly be going back!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Soooooo sweet! She has changed so much already! I can't wait to see her again in a couple of weeks!

jsmbbaker said...

She is so precious! Who took the pictures for you there? I was just wondering cause Calli works there and I know a couple of the people! So cute!

Nick & Lindi said...

Lacey lou... How precious is she? HOLY MOLY she's a cutie! What awesome pictures too. I love them! :) and the next thing you know, she'll be old enough to ride horses with her neighbor and eat cheerios and dt coke at her gma's. LOL!! Remember those days? I hope all is well lace, she is a doll.

Unknown said...

Sorry to be looking at your blog. If you don't want me to that's fine. If you don't know me, I have known Erik since elementary and I have been a friend of Kim and Hillary's forever. But anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that your baby is so cute and these are some great pictures of her.