Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Shower



Last Wednesday was Laurens baby shower. Lila, Kandace, and Aimee were the planners of it all and they did an AWESOME job!! Thanks girls!


Lauren was a hit at her party and she behaved very well!


Here she is with Grandma Great Allred ( I think this was the best picture of the night!)



The party was so fun, and we got a lot of great stuff! THANKS!!


p.s. i just found my connector for my camera to the computer so that is why i have so many posts in such a short time, but i just had to wait for the pictures because pictures make it so much more fun to read!! haha well i hope you all enjoy:)

2 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

LACE... How fun was that shower? It looked like you had a blast! I'm so glad. I'm glad your blogging so much. I love to see what you're up to. And you blog is looking Cuter everyday! :) Lov ya!

Jill Asay said...

Hi Lacey...this is Jill Asay. I found your blog the other day...it's so cute, and you have the cutest little girl!! Don't you just love being a mom! Just thought I would say hi! Congrats on your baby...she's adorable! p.s. if you get a chance, you should check ours out at casayfamily.blogspot.com