Sunday, August 26, 2012

Toads, and more toads!

I was wead-eating the lawn back by the ditch and all the sudden I saw something move - I immediatly thought it was a spider, however it was not! It was a toad! Oh I thought that was neat, and then I started seeing more! I went and got the girls, and Erik tagged along too! These little guys were hopping around EVERYWHERE!
Lauren wasn't interested in holding them at first, but it didn't take her long to get the hang of it! Since we saw so many, we had to make them a home!
 
 Lauren holding her toad!


 In the mean while, Sawyer really loves the camera and LOVES to take pictures with it. I didn't think it was the best idea at the time with her being so close to water. Anyways, this is what happens when little girls don't get what they want!
 She did finally get up, and cheer up!
 Here is the first few toads we caught! I didn't get a picture, but later we had 11 toads in the bucket!
 The girls played with those toads for quite along time, but we finally set the poor things gfree!

Just for fun, a few pictures of the girls!!



No comments: