Monday, July 30, 2012

Yellowstone: Part 1

A couple weeks ago my mom had mentioned something about going to Yellowstone and I agreed that would be fun (because I haven’t been to Yellowstone, only maybe once to drive through) and a couple days later she called saying that we would be going in a week and spending the night one night! Yippee! The crew was my mom, Lila, my girls, Kandace with her boys, and Dylan. So we started to Yellowstone on a Thursday and in our van we took Lauren, Triffen, Sawyer, and my Mom,  (with the iPod, and iPad of course!) We drove, and drove and the kids were very good, I suppose it was because we were stuffing their faces with Cheeto's!

When we got into Yellowstone we had to release some of the kiddos energy so we stopped by Yellowstone Lake and let the kids run around. The kids couldn’t help but get in water (under much protest by the adults!)


Triffen and Benson just itching to get into the water!

So happy to be out of the car!

Grandma giving in and taking off Benson's shoes so he can get in the water! Geez Grandma!!

Dylan and Jaxon showing off their rock skipping skills!

Me and my girls!


Dylan and Jaxon made it look so easy throwing the rocks out into the lake as far as they could, and us women found that it isn't as easy as it looks! haha! Here is an action shot of them trying the throw the rock the farthest!

Lila stayed strong and held her pose so that I could capture the moment!

We took Triffen's pants off because he had already soaked the legs, and to no surprize he got his underwear just as wet!! So what do ya do?!

Dylan and my Mom, Dylan was such a great help with the kiddos!

Sawyer enjoying the lake, she wouldn't even take time to look at me for a picture!!

After the lake we drove alittle farther trying to find a place to eat. We stopped at a place called Fishing Bridge (I think!)



Everyone chowing down on some sandwich's and watermelon!

*Due to overload of pictures I decided to break it up into 2 parts! Stay tuned for what comes next!

No comments: