Friday, March 18, 2011

Sawyer @ 5 months

Yesterday 3.17.11 Sawyer hit her 5 month mark, and also rolled over for the first time! It only took her 5 months, but she did it! Lately Sawyer has been quite a talker. She really must like the way she sounds because she will coo, ohh and gurgle for sometimes a half an hour at a time! She will probably be a talker like her sister, I dont' know if this household can handle another chatter like Lady Lauren but bring it on!
Some things about our Sawyer:
She weighs about 15-16 pounds
She likes to watch Lauren jump ( I can see how the tramp will be a friend to us all this summer!) Sawyer just starts to giggle whenever she see's kiddos jump! I don't know what is so funny, but we love to hear her laugh!
She likes talking, and being talked too!
She is a fairly good sleeper waking up 1 to 2 times a night to eat and goes right back to bed.
She is happy to just lay on the floor or in her bouncer! Last night I had to take her to dance with me, which is 2 1/2 hours long and full of crazy kiddos surrounding her at.all.times. but she was happy to just chill and didn't make a peep!
It's not that she never cry's, because she does; but she is very laid back and goes with the flow. I am so grateful that!
She still doesn't care much for strangers, and is kind of a momma's girl!
Her hair is getting lighter and is growing and growing! Erik keeps threatening that he is going to trim her side burns but I hate to cut a babies hair!
She is starting to grab for things more and more. If I have some food in my hand or if I am taking a drink she likes to help me get it to my mouth! It is so cute because when she see's something she wants to touch she gets very still and slowly reaches for it! It is crazy how they can go from not caring about what is in front of them to all the sudden wanting to hold it! I love watching kids grow and watching them reach new milestones!

These are just some pictures of the little miss!








Our precious Sawyer, 5 months old and showing off her stuff!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

She is so cute. I love it when her hair is curly! And that third picture looks so much like Erik when he was a baby. Seriously you should look through his baby book sometime, I know there are a few in there where he is grinning just like that!