Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm Ready

I'm ready for spring! Just when you think that winter is going to last forever, a glimps of spring shines down on us! I love the change in seasons. I love it when the leaves start to turn to beautiful colors of orange, red, and yellow; the first snowfall, and my most favorite when the sun starts to shine, the snow is melting and our play area extends as far as we want it too because WE CAN PLAY OUTSIDE! I love that feeling that you get when the seasons are changing because it is new, and exciting! I even like the smell of kids who have been playing outside (except when they stink)! Anyways I just love when the season changes to Spring! Sunshine can do so much for me!

We were over at my mom's and in this warm weather we couldn't help but jump on the tramp. Lauren absolutly LOVES to jump on the tramp. It has been a long winter with her asking to jump on the tramp and me saying sorry it's too cold. Not any more though!



These guys and gals were with us joining our tramp party!


This season also is a fun one for Erik too. Erik actually found all these shed horns in the snow and freezing cold, but I don't doubt that he will continue to look for more horns in this nice weather. 


      Lauren always request's that dad finds her a "wittle horn"


Lauren is such a goof ball! But oh, how I love her :) I just have to write down some of the funny things she says.
Honey Bunches of Boats (with a lisp)
Morngin - Morning
cuburds - covers
bitem - vitamin
wast night - last night, for some reason everything that happens, happens last night. Even if it was just a few minutes ago she will say "did you fall wast night" or whatever has happend in the past!
Like I said she is a goof ball and says lots of silly things, but I will think of them later!
These next few pictures were just too funny not to post!



 
This next picture is Lauren's hair, yes her hair. It was before her nap and I was sitting on the couch with Sawyer trying to get her to take a nap and Lauren was on the other couch. She was telling me she was going to take out her bow, and I said that was ok. I got Sawyer to sleep and was relaxing, and after Lauren woke up from her nap this is what I found! She didn't say or act like she had just ripped a chunk of hair out of her head, but she sure did!



Last but not least, our baby Sawyer! She will be 5 months soon and I can't believe it! She is such a good little girl and I am so grateful to have her! More to come on Sawyer when I post her 5 month post!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Lauren is so adorable. I wish it was warm enough here to not even wear a jacket! I'm ready for spring too!