Sunday, February 8, 2009

Picture Day #2

It was time again to get pictures of Lauren done at Kiddie Kandids! They have a offer called Milestones, and you get a free something if you take you child as a newborn, 6 months, 9 months and a year. Then every year after that you get a free 8x10. Once again it was my mom, Lila and I who made the trip, and Lauren of course.. and I am glad we all got to go!
Lauren's smile cracks me up because as you will see it isn't a smile, it's just her mouth open as WIDE as she can get it! These pictures are just the proofs, so in some you will see my hand, and my leg! Hope you enjoy :)





She almost feel over a couple of times trying to stand, so we decided that the knee's were a better choice!
These next ones are just cute up close ones!



We had a great day, and finished off with Texas Road House! Sorry the post is so short but I have to run.. Hope you enjoyed!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I love her hair in pigtails! She is getting way too big. We can't wait to see you guys really soon!

nina said...

Oh.... those turned out so cute!

Tracy said...

What a Little Lacey!! :-) I can't believe how fast she is growing and what a little CUTIE!!! :-)

Nick & Lindi said...

Man Lace... she is TOO cute!! She's getting SO big! I can't believe it. I love the pig tails! :)

Stacey said...

Lacey, She is adorable! I love her little pigtails. I think she looks like you!

Stacey said...

Lacey, She is adorable! I love her little pigtails. I think she looks like you!

Trevor & Andrea said...

she is adorable! did you know she is related to me twice?! :) haha I can see both sides of the family the Allred/Jolley mix is lovely:) haha... my dad is proof of that as well!

Michaell & Madison said...

so i love these pics. :) and my little halle has that dress i love that too :) she is getting so big and she is such a happy little girl!!! i love her and we are doing to have to have another play day :)