Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Trimmin' Tree's

Erik loves to work in the yard, and make improvments where ever he can. So this year was the year for trimming tree's! I didn't get any before and after shots, but he did wonders on our Lilac tree!

 When trimming tree's there has to be a clean up crew, and that job was given to Lauren and I... wait, did I say Lauren, I really just meant I - if I am putting it that way I suppose I should say me!
Lauren just played in the truck the whole time! But she had so much fun in there, and it makes my heart happy because she was having a great time, I remember those times when I should have been helping my mom and dad, but played instead! She did have a ball and entertained herself for about 3 hours you know singing, dancing, writing notes, reading stories, bossing someone around on the phone, and all sorts of fun stuff!


 She did take a little time away from playing to get a picture with her mom!

So I wasn't completely honest when I said Lauren didn't help, because apparently I have proof that she is carrying a branch. But I thought this picture was so funny because we have a book called "Sometimes I like to curl up in a ball" and this picture looks just like one of the illustrations in that book.

See for yourself! This part always makes me giggle because that little mole looks so silly!


 Sawyer gratefully slept through most of the tree trimming fun, but came out at the end just in time to catch up on her Wyoming Game and Fish Regulations!

 She just loves her Wyoming Game and Fish book!

 This is what happens when I say "say cheese".... I get nothing! Ah well, they are still cute anyways!

No comments: