Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sawyer @ 8 (and a half) months!

I love the summer time, but most of the time it equals crazy busy time! Our sweet Sawyer is growing like a weed and is gaining her own personality more and more! She has yet to crawl and has no teeth! She is close to crawling though.. when she is sitting she will bend over her belly and get to her knee's and then just stretches out to her belly, so it's coming. I don't know why I am so anxious for her to crawl, because I know when she does start to crawl I will wish she would stop!! She is already starting, and has sucessfully pulled her self up to standing position a few times! I was looking back at Lauren's baby book and this is the time when she started to crawl and broke out her first tooth. I have been saying for the past two months that Sawyer is teething (and we even went to the doc a month or so ago for him to tell us that "oh yeah she is teething") but NO teeth! I guess she is grouchy sometimes because she wants to be grouchy.. nothing wrong with that I guess, I fall into that trap sometimes myself! I really have thought today that she is teething because she has been sleeping alot and has a fever, and threw up a little bit, but again.. what do i know! And believe me when I say this, I am not trying to brag.. I am her favorite person! She has been a momma's girl from the start and now she has the lungs to prove it when she would like to be held by me and not by dad, grandma's, grandpa's, aunt's, and uncles (aside for Uncle H.B. who feeds her icecream! They are great buddies!) I try to enjoy it, but sometimes I want someone else to be able to enjoy her :) She loves to babble, and still just knows the bababa, or to Erik it is dadada! She is at the stage where if she is sitting on my lap facing me she wants to turn around, and when I turn her around she wants to face me, then she wants to dive off my lap, and so on and so forth! She sometimes gets bored with her toys so I have to get creative with giving her wrappers, straws, and those things that she shouldn't probably play with.. but hey, it buys me a few extra minutes!! (just being honest here people!) Sawyer is not lacking in the hair department, and it is still full of curls! She definitely gets peoples attention, and people always say "look at all that hair!" She is a show stopper :) My mom had her in Costco and she commented on how many people stopped to comment on Sawyer's hair! I love your hair too Sawyer! Sawyer is a good 20 pounds, and maybe more! She is not missing any meals! She is healthy, and happy (to be with mom) and we love our Sawyer so much!!





No comments: