Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Simple Things..

So I just wanted to write this down so I wouldn't forget (because I do VERY easily)..

The other day I was over at my parents house and My brother Jakes family was over there, he has a little boy Triffin is about a month older than Lauren. They really played together for the first time!! My mom has a play room that is right off of the kitchen and they were in the play room together just having fun all by themselves, and they would come check out what we were doing every once in a while. But it was so nice for them to be content with each other.. Then we went into the computer room because I was on the computer and they were running in and out of the closet laughing at each other. After that Triffin taught Lauren how to climb up on the patio chairs :( bad idea!! j/k.

It was just so sweat to see those two little toddlers playing together. It is so fun to see Lauren growing up, but so sad as well.

Another thing I don't want to forget is when I went to pick up Lauren from day care yesterday, I opened the door and could see her in the livingroom and she was dancing with the other older kids. They were watching a kids movie that encourages them to dance and move around, but it was so funny to see Lauren look at the older kids and then try to do what they were doing! It is crazy how much she is growing up.

Ok.. So I just remembered one more thing... This morning when I dropped Lauren off at daycare her usuall routine is to cling on the me when I try to put her down, so I usually give her to the Joann and she is fine then. But today I tried to put her down and told her to go play with the other girl who was there and she did willingly and when I said goodbye she was still walking away from me and all she did was put her hand up to wave (and still was walking away like "see ya later mom, get out of here finally") I love it that she is happy at daycare, and wants to be there. It is so comforting to me, to have such a good daycare provider and know that my little girl is loved over there! Joann tells me when her husband comes home for lunch Lauren wants his undivided attention and likes when he is there!

This post was more for me, so I won't forget these little moments but I hope you enjoyed them too!

No comments: