Friday, October 17, 2008

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that!

Once agian there is nothing to exciting that has happened lately but I wanted to post something so I will just make something up!
Erik still hasn't shot the prince of the forest so he is hunting, sleeping, eating, working and hunting! He is now scoping out a place for me to hunt since rifle season has opened up in lovell! So he is pretty busy!
As for me I am doing a little subing here and there. I have mostly been in the preschool at Cowley which is really fun, and not to hard! The kids are so funny, they were calling me Mrs. Basket so we decided Mrs. Lacey would work better!
Lauren is becoming more interacitve with us and it is so fun to play with her now! She really knows how to use her voice, and it is so sweet when I am driving she just talks and talks and talks!
Here are some pictures of my little Lauren..
This is her first ever pony tail! It is kind of hard to see, but I think you get the point! Her hair isn't to long so the pony tail sits high on her head, so she looks more like a unicorn (but a very cute unicorn!)

I just thought she looked so sweet, she feel asleep while she was eating! If you notice her finger nails, they are painted!! Shannon watched her one afternoon for me while I subbed for the preschool and she painted Laurens finger nails!!
This one is just a close up :)
Here is Lauren playing with Erik! She is ticklish and she is trying to laugh, but she can't get it out yet!
Her new love is her fist! She can't harldy keep it out of her mouth !

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Holy cow! She has changed so much I don't even recognize her! I'm just about ready to pack up and drive to Lovell tomorrow. I don't think I can go another 2 months without seeing her! It looks like her hair has a reddish tint - is that right or is it just the lighting in the pictures? She looks so sweet. I love the "unicorn" pony tail. I think it's adorable and I'm completely jealous you can do that with her at this age!

Trevor & Andrea said...

Lacey your little girl is getting so big! grwoing like a weed:) she is so CUTE! ah... about the hunting. no:) and about the bow um ya i can shoot at paper targets but i dunno about the real deal:) lol. Trevor wants me to shoot an antelope or a deer. we will see what happens here. good luck elk hunting

Bagleys said...

Lace...sooo freakin' cute! I just love it. She is a DOLL! Subbing is fun, eh?? I'll bet! I'm a TA at a preschool and the kids are hilarious most of the time (unless they're driving me up the wall) Lol. We need to catch up! Not much happens for me either! :)

Nick & Lindi said...

Lacey it sounds like things are going great. I'm always excited to see new pictures of Lauren and hear about her updates. She's getting so big and cuter all the time. I love it. I'm glad you're liking subbing. Thats great. Good luck hunting! :)

jsmbbaker said...

Those fingernails are so perfect! I'm glad that you liked them! You guys need to come over for dinner again soon!

Elizabeth Lynn said...

Hey Chicka! i didn't know you had a blog! your daughter is a dream!